With too many instruments to choose from, and too little time to play them, this excellent instrument deserves a better place:
Leedy plectrum banjo
- original 11" metal rim, 1930's, top tension system with wooden inside (probably black walnut), original tailpiece;
- mahogany 3-piece repro neck (2016) by Karsten Schnoor, banjo and guitarmaker in Hamburg, Germany;
- 22 frets, 26 1/4" scale (or 667 mm if you prefer metric)
- width at the nut approx. 1 1/4" (or 32 mm in metric)
- new 5-Star planetary tuners
- foldable stand, own design, extremely stable and specifically crafted for this instrument;
- new hardshell case
The new neck is another example of master builder Karsten Schnoor's craftmanship, an exact copy of the original, with one slight difference: instead of "Solotone" engraved in the peghead inlay, it says "Q-tone". It is simply honest to be clear about the provenance, and besides, the Q stands for Quality, which is the truth. On the top of the dowel stick you find the builders initials and year of production, but you will need a mirror to see that, as the picture shows.
by PostNL package or pickup
Cash (in person)
Payment Option Notes:
Payment will be collected by the shop
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back.
Buyer pays return shipping.
Additional return policy details: Can be inspected and played in the shop of Hampe & van Berkel Music, Spui 11, 1012 WX Amsterdam NL. Buyer pays at the shop.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Mint Condition
This ad will automatically expire 9/12/2019 2:37:25 AM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Done With Bonaparte' 48 min
'G.H. & S Banjo' 2 hrs
'dulcijo' 4 hrs
'Good Tuesday Morning' 7 hrs
'Centralia Campout' 9 hrs
'History' 9 hrs