Up for sale or trade is a mint condition 12" Ome Juniper 5-string open back banjo. It is currently set up with the original bridge from Ome, a set of light gauge Ome strings, and a gorgeous hide head from John Balch (I have the original Renaissance head as well). Also included is the original case from Ome. The banjo is in pristine condition, plays like a dream all the way up and down the neck, and is everything you would expect from an Ome and then some.
I am keen to sell to fund another purchase, but will consider trade offers as well (open backs only please).
Please feel free to reach out with any questions and see below for the specs per Ome's website.
The JUNIPER features the OME heavy rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 2-ply solid maple rim for increased response and volume. The 12” size produces more warmth and bass. The abalone and MOP floral inlays add elegance and beauty to this simple but graceful instrument.
• Mahogany neck
• 26.25” scale & 1.28” nut width
• 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• Juniper MOP & Abalone shell inlays
• Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat shaped ebony capped heel
• Inlayed front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 12″ 2-ply maple rim with Rolled Brass tone ring
• Simulated tortoise bound rim
• 26/12” rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
• Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
• Nickle hardware & satin lacquer finish
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• Ome wooden armrest
United States, Houston, TX, 77009
Buyer pays actual shipping
Escrow.com (Buyer Pays Fees), Cash (in person), Paypal
Returns accepted. Buyer must contact seller within 2 days to arrange return. Refund will be given as Money Back or Exchange. Buyer pays return shipping.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Mint Condition
'Covid 19 vaccination.' 4 hrs
'Needed Time for Banjo' 5 hrs
'Needed Time for banjo' 5 hrs