2005 Mahogany Osborne Chief
This the seventh mahogany Chief. Serial 9-05-07.
Included (original package as purchased from Sonny):
- Calton case
- "Chief" capo from Phil Elliot
- Dogwood Designs "Chief" strap
- Flying Eagle inlay
- Spikes at 7th & 9th frets (standard)
- Speed neck (standard)
- Setup by Charlie Cushman
Further specifications are listed on Sonny's website.
This banjo is in excellent condition, with the following *minor* issues:
- Some fret wear on frets 1-5, but refretting won't be needed for a while yet (not visible in photos).
- A few button tracks on the back of the resonator. They do not show up on the photos and are only seen if you hold the resonator at an angle.
- Some gold has worn off on the armrest (visible in photos).
- Some yellowing on the peghead, likely caused by a clamp-on tuner (visible in photos).
- Little rings on the back of the peghead around the 2nd/3rd tuners, where I had Keith tuners installed (visible in photos).
Other than these issues, this banjo is in excellent shape. I take good care of my banjos, but I do play them. The Calton case is in like-new condition (I used a case cover).
Hangout references provided upon request. I've sold 4 other banjos to Hangout members.
THE PRICE OF $3200 IS FIRM. THIS IS AS LOW AS I AM GOING TO GO ON THE PRICE.
United States, Sandy, UT
Shipping is extra (lower forty-eight US states only) and will be at the buyer's discretion and cost.
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person)
Payment Option Notes:
No personal checks.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Excellent Condition
More Info URL:
'Happy 50th. ....' 5 hrs
'Deering banjos' 6 hrs
'One of my favorite' 7 hrs
'Banjola' 7 hrs