View tomberghan's Homepage
Read tomberghan's Bio
You must sign into your myHangout account in order to contact tomberghan.
Playing Since: 2009
Experience Level: Purty Good
tomberghan has made 67 recent additions to Banjo Hangout
Occupation: Professional Musician until age 37, now I am an Engineer
1) Chuck Lee - Vintage Ovilla made in 2008, 12" hardrock maple rim, Kat Eyz bridge - Old Maple and Purpleheart, W.D. Miller Vellum Calfskin head
2) Banjo d'Amore (Orpheus) - Dan Knowles, 2011
3) 1929 Gibson TB-2, four string
4) 5-string Buck Creek - Arthur Hatfield, 2012
5) Gold Tone Fretless Bass Banjo BB-400 Custom, bass tuning EADG, 2010
6) Soprano 4-string - Gold Tone, custom 2011
I like the "old stuff." I admire many of today's younger "progressive" artists, but I have always enjoyed collecting records from the 1920s through to the early 1960s. That fifty year period of American music is my favorite: Bluegrass, Old Time, Blues, Hokum, Rags, Swing, Hillbilly, Country, & Rockabilly. That's for me!
Rate this Member
Visible to: Public
Last Visit 6/18/2013
< View Entire Music Archive
Play count: 2596
37 people like this
Size: 1,541kb, uploaded 6/6/2010 8:01:17 PM
Genre: Old Time
Tom Berghan, Four String Baritone Banjo, Gold Tone IT-250, GDAE
on “Whiskey Before Breakfast”
Monday, June 07, 2010 @7:21:00 AM
Very nice! Thanks for posting.
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 @3:16:15 PM
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @8:41:29 AM
fine job tom
Friday, October 22, 2010 @8:05:22 PM
That was very nice, thank you!
Friday, January 07, 2011 @1:31:36 AM
that is a really nice quality of sound
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
You are allowed to post recordings of yourself performing:
- public-domain (non-copyrighted) songs
- original songs written by yourself
- songs written by someone else and licensed through ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC
Anything posted in violation of this notice may be removed by the webmaster without prior notice, and may result in your myHangout account being locked. Read complete copyright policy.