View Frailblazer's Homepage
Read Frailblazer's Bio
You must sign into your myHangout account in order to contact Frailblazer.
Playing Since: 2009
Frailblazer has made 10 recent additions to Banjo Hangout
[Teaching] [Jamming] [Socializing] [Helping]
Occupation: Director, User Experience and Interaction Design
1) Huber Roanoke Truetone
2) Romero 12" s/n 10225
3) Huss and Dalton Singletree (12" Tubaphone)
4) Rettberg & Lange Manhattan Model (Circa 1890-1900)
5) Goldtone Cello Banjo (CEB-5)
6) Unmarked 11" with spun over rim (Circa 1900)
7) Fretless All-Wood Banjo (An unusual eBay find)
8) Deering Goodtime Parlor with planetary tuners (my travel companion)
9) Washburn B-12
10) Romero Banjo Uke s/n 10247
1) Martin 0016C
2) Ibanez Artist (Double Cutaway Electric Guitar - First Edition)
3) Taylor T5 (Koa - First Edition)
4) Tacoma Chief C1C
5) Baby Taylor (First edition with Taylor hardshell case)
6) Fender Mustang Bass
7) Hollander Guitars - Grand Orchestral Acoustic Guitar - Serial No. 001
Software Instruments (Too many to mention...)
Native American Flutes (Assorted collection)
Ultrasound Pro-200 Amplifier
Classified Rating: 0
Rate this Member
Visible to: Public
Last Visit 5/23/2013
The CD Project Has a Name...
Thursday, June 07, 2012 @6:03:41 AM
Thanks to all of you who have gently nudged me over the past year or so inquiring about the status of my CD project. I truly appreciate your interest and enthusiasm. Like most everyone, life can get busy to the point where there's little time left for creative endeavors. That has been the case for me for the past year but I'm happy to report that things have settled down and I've refocused my attention on recording and completing the CD. I have a handful of originals and some arrangements that I'm looking forward to adding to the collection of existing recordings. I'm feeling that I might be able to call it "done" at that point.
The title of the CD will be "Resonance"
The definition of this word sums up what I try to achieve with my music:
1. Richness or significance, especially in evoking an association or strong emotion.
2. Intensification and prolongation of sound, especially of a musical tone, produced by sympathetic vibration.
I think that does it for now. I'll post more updates as I progress.
In October of 2011 I had the privilege of being interviewed by Paul Roberts from BanjoCrazy.com.
on “The CD Project Has a Name...”
Thursday, June 07, 2012 @6:15:38 AM
Oh yes, Rezzo Ric, please put me on your waiting list.
|Laurence Diehl Says:|
Thursday, June 07, 2012 @8:10:41 AM
Just naming a thing brings it closer to reality. I hope this gives your project the focus it needs for completion - purely for selfish reasons of course! I am a fan as you know, and look forward to buying my copy ASAP!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 @12:02:28 PM
Great - add me to the list too! I hope you will be recording Landing Meadow - love that.
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
Frailblazer's Blog Archive