Downloading and using the Banjo Hangout Video Lessons desktop software:
The system is pretty self-explanatory, but here's how it works:
- Click the download button for your platform (Windows or Max) to start downloading.
- Once it's downloaded:
- Windows, double-click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.
- Mac OS X, open the disc image (if it has not opened automatically) and drag the Banjo Hangout Video Lessons icon into your Applications folder.
- Double click the Banjo Hangout Video Lessons icon.
- Click the big green "Step One" button
- Add products to your cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button
- Once you have added all the courses you want to the cart, click the "Check Out" button
- Fill out the required fields and choose an email address and password for your Banjo Hangout Video Lessons account. Then, click the button to process your order
That's it! Your course will start downloading, and you'll be back to the main Banjo Hangout Video Lessons catalog screen.
There are several ways to get support:
If you are contacting us outside normal business hours, we appreciate your patience, and pledge we will answer your question or resolve your problem as soon as possible! We are relentless when it comes to providing great customer support!
- Instant Help:
Just click the "Help Center" button in the upper right of the main screen in the desktop software, where you'll be able to get instant answers to 90% of your questions.
- Email: you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if that's more convenient. During U.S. business hours and evenings, you will usually get a reply within 15 - 30 minutes. Often, you'll hear back from us nights, weekends and holidays!